Words are from Iron Heart themselves !
Our slim straight cut jeans, built using 19oz indigo-dyed left-hand twill Japanese selvedge denim. In a left hand twill, the warp gets tightened during the weaving process resulting in a harder, smoother face to the fabric. Usually with more of the weft seen on the face of the fabric, the denim will often appear to be of a lighter hue than an equivalent right hand twill, but this 19oz denim has been dipped in indigo many times to achieve a very dark LHT.
- Made in Japan
- Slim straight cut
- Low/Medium rise
- 19oz left hand twill super dark indigo Japanese selvedge denim
- Lined rear pockets
- Button fly
- Belt loops sewn into waist band
- Selvedge side seams and fly construction
- Over gauge constructional stitching
- Unsanforized, but one-washed, so expect little or no shrinkage
- The waist will stretch approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist
- This denim has not gone through a post weave skewing process, so you will get leg twist with wear – if you don’t like leg twist, do not buy these jeans