Inspired by 1960s Cowboy Jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Bivacco” Yellow Western Down Jacket represents an authentic garment made of Recycled 80% Goose Down / 20% Feather from Tuscany (Italy) with the traditional western yoke made with Front Quarter Pull-up Horsehide by Charles F. Stead, one of the oldest tanneries in the UK (since 1890s in Leeds, United Kingdom).
The external layer is made of 100% Recycled Ecopath® Polyester from Prato (Italy), 100% waterproof and breathable. Combined with Responsibly-sourced Goose Down (Recycled 80% Goose Down / 20% Feather), the “Bivacco” guarantees warmth and protection against any bad weather condition, no matter how wet and cold.
The Recycled Goose Down from Tuscany (Italy) is certified by GRS (Global Recycle Standard). GRS is intended to meet the needs of people looking to verify the recycled content of their products and to verify responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in their production. The Goose Down is also traceable and certified to follow the RDS (Responsible Down Standard), and is processed in Bluesign®-approved facilities.
The Recycled Ecopath® Polyester from Prato (Italy) is produced using discard of workmanship of knitwear-heads, clothing and clippings of garment which will be then selected by color, cut in pieces of small dimensions and then minced in order to be mixed through a process of ecological advanced recycling that regenerates the fibers. The colorations of the yarns remain those native of the fabrics and the dyeing is performed using environmentally-friendly dyes.
The Front Quarter Pull-up Horsehide by Charles F. Stead is made by selected European Full Grain horse hides tanned with Steads’ traditional garment tannage and finished with a blend of “classic pull-up” waxes. This produces a pure-aniline leather with a Unique Rich character.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic Down Jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Any imperfections or variations in color, texture or grain are not to be considered as defects, but distinctive elements of a unique, artisanal quality product.
This is a “1 of 1 piece” exclusive to you.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
Each and Every Jacket is Made to Order, individually handcrafted in Northern Italian Alps.
- Style: 1960s Cowboy Jackets
- Fit: Tailoring fit
- Possibility of Made-to-Measure
- Weight: Heavyweight
- Insulation: Recycled 80% Goose Down / 20% Feather from Tuscany (Italy) Down Fill 700
- External: 100% Recycled Ecopath® Polyester from Prato (Italy)
- Leather Yoke: Front Quarter Full Grain Horsehide in Whiskey color from Charles F. Stead (Leeds, UK)
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% Viscose
- 2 front Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Jacquard labels
- Waterproof and Breathable
- Certification: GRS (Global Recycle Standard), RDS (Responsible Down Standard) and Bluesign®
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps