Our size guide under construction, thx for your patience !
BLACKSMITH MINI LUG - RED WING SHOES
BLACKSMITH MINI LUG
The Blacksmith is descended from a boot that was worn in farm fields and workshops by day and shined-up to go out at night.
The 6-inch boot originally protected feet and ankles from hot cinders at the forge, and today it locks out dirt in the summer and snow in the winter.
True to its roots, the Blacksmith blends construction and materials that create both rugged durability and handsome styling. Premium Red Wing Leather, a three-quarter Goodyear welt, and Puritan triple stitch sit on a Vibram® 430 Mini-lug outsole that provides trustworthy all-season traction.
THE SIZES FOR RED WING SHOES ARE IN US POINTS
- Style n° 3343
- Outsole : Vibram® 430 Mini-lug
- Last : 8
- Leather : Copper rough and tough
- Leather Type : Full Grain, Oiled and Waxed
- Country of Origin : Made in USA
- Care : All Natural leather conditioner
Repair service :
- We offer the possibility to give a second life to your favorite Red Wing pair ! Please contact us for the best advice ! Direct message on our instagram ( @barnabe_stores ) is the best way to get the quickest response !
No. 8 Last
- Features a bump toe that allows toes to move more naturally.
- Fits a wide variety of foot shapes.
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage footwear should fit comfortably tight on the foot, with enough room to freely wiggle toes. We recommend trying on footwear in store to ensure proper fit.
Attention : Red Wing Shoes are a large fit, we recommend choosing a size down your usual size. Any doubt, contact us !
- 3343 COPPER R&T