The Fatigue Pants of orSlow is the modern version of the famous military pants from the 70s. More adjusted than its vintage counterpart, orSlow’s Fatigue Pants is far more urban. The fabric OG (olive green) 107 edited by orSlow is so similar to the original that it is almost impossible to find their differences.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
|SLIM FIT FATIGUE PANT – MEASUREMENTS IN CM|
How to measure :Waist
1. Button up the pair of jeans. Lay the jeans out on a flat surface with the top front edge of the waistband even with the top back edge and pull taut on the outside waistband corners.
2. Measure the top of the waistband from one side to the other.
3. Double this to get the jeans waist measurement. Inseam
1. Lay the jeans out on a flat surface.
2. Measure from the crotch seam to the outer edge of the leg opening along the inseam of the leg.